Do not worry yourself, Comwatt takes care of everything
Switching to photovoltaic self-production has never been this simple!
I have an electric cumulus, a gas stove and a lot of appliances. Comwatt’s solution is it suitable for me?
Your free-of-charge personalized study
Each situation is unique. Thanks to our online simulator, we are able to recommend you with a solar option that is best suited to your needs.
- Get an estimation of your possible savings in just 1 minute.
- Let us recommend you on the size of your photovoltaic set-up according to your energy needs.
Comwatt connects you with certified installers
After having simulated your savings, you can choose which type of personal support to get from us in your photovoltaic self-consumption project. One of our 300 certified technicians then visits you at home.
- Checking that your home’s features match with your simulation’s details
- Giving you personalized recommendations about the installation, the day-to-day management and the maintenance of your solar set-up.
- Offering you with an adapted material option and a self-consumption software: solar panels on the roof, smart management module, monitoring software…
- Helping you find a payment arrangement suited to your needs.
I hesitate between 3 installers.
The installers that Comwatt presents to you are certified. On average, customers rate 4 stars out of 5 of the delivery service.
I want to switch to solar energy, but I refuse to remove my tiles!
Installing your solar self-consumption kit
The installation is directly done by your photovoltaic installer, who is trained and selected according to our strict quality criteria.
- A maximum of 48 hours for the installation
- Personalised configuration of the installation
- Test and control performed by the installer before the production is launched.
Follow daily your real-time energy production and consumption
As you are now self-producing your energy, you can effortlessly check on your savings thanks to our mobile app.
- Display in real time your energy self-sufficiency.
- Get notifications when a device is using too much electricity
- Need help? Our customer service is available and ready to answer any of your questions.